– All right. Hi, I’m Allison. Nice to meet you.
– Hello, Allison. Hey, Allison, how are you doing? I’m Bob. – Nice to meet you, Bob. – I was distracted by the lights. – Go towards the light. Okay, anyway, anyway. So what does this new
planet mean for Bellamy? – I think a lot of it’s to
do with what Monty has said, doing better down there and being the good guys this time around. We have a tendency on this show, especially Bellamy and Clarke, of blowing up places. So maybe this time, maybe Monty was kind of just trying to say maybe don’t blow this place up. (laughs) Resist the urge to destroy
everything kind of thing. So maybe we might be doing a bit of that. We’ll see. – But it’s kind of fun to blow things up. – Tell me about it. I sat there watching a YouTube
of, like, biggest explosions the other day.
– Did you really? It’s amazing what you can find on YouTube. – You sometimes you go down YouTube halls. For some reason I was
watching building demolitions, and then it just kind of rolled on. I was watching Ghost Adventures, and all of a sudden
buildings were collapsing. – Oh, okay. Now we’ve learned something
new about YouTube. All right, let’s talk
about, back to the show. Back to the show.
– Yes, okay. – So going into year six. What have you learned,
how have you progressed, both as an actor and as his character? – I feel like Bellamy made so many leaps and bounds last season to become more of a well-rounded leader. This season it’s obviously gonna be tested whether he can still maintain that course. He made some questionable
decisions regarding his sister, but those things are gonna be challenged. This year there’s some pretty wild things that Eliza will be doing
this year in this new season. But me as an actor, Jason’s
given me the opportunity to do so many amazing scenes. Very emotional ones and
very action-packed scenes, so this year is much the same. I did have knee surgery,
so I can’t really– – Ooh. – So for the first month of shooting, I haven’t been able to walk. But I’m up on two feet now. Look at that. Look at me go.
– That’s a good thing. And it’s only gonna get better from here. – We hope so.
– Yeah, absolutely. So luckily if there is a season seven, where would you like to see Bellamy go? What would you like to do? – What would I like to do? – Yeah. – I’m not too sure. I’m not too sure what I’d like to do, what I’d like to see Bellamy do. This new world that Jason is creating, I think it raises a lot of question marks. It’s kind of hard for me to even follow, the storyline right now
and what I’m shooting. So there’s a lot of– – If you can’t follow it, how
are we supposed to follow it? – You guys will, you guys are smart. There’s a lot of irons in
the fire, buns in the oven. Whatever kind of analogy of cooking and heating you would prefer. There’s a lot of that going
on this year, so yeah. – If you could sum it up in one word, season six, what would it be? – Cooking, cooking, cooking things. All baked into the cake. – So instead of blowing up, we’re cooking. – We’re baking ’em right into that cake. – Fantastic. All right, we can’t wait. Thanks so much. Oh my God, I just lost his name. Bob. We were talkin’ to Bob, and we were deciding that you guys need to stop blowin’ stuff up. – Yeah, that’s a good point you make. We do need to stop doing that. It’s a little aggressive. – Yeah, kind of over the top.
– Like, you know, planets. – Little things like that. Speaking of planets, we got a new one. – Yeah. – So what can you tell
us about this new planet? – It’s very different. – How so? – Have you spoken to Jason yet? I don’t know what I can spoil or not. There’s definitely a lot of, we’re gonna be facing challenges that we have not faced before. But what it kind of brings with it that I’m excited about is
that it’s just a new energy. It’s just fresh, you know? – It’s almost like a reboot in a sense. – It is, yeah, and that’s
what I love about our writers is they’re so good at that. Every season we just keep
vamping it up, and it’s great. – If you guys get a seventh season, how would you like to
see your character arc? If you could write it. – Oh, goodness. I’d love for her to just
chill out a little bit. – Yeah, she’s a badass, right? – Have a cocktail or something. That would be great. – I like that. But does this new planet have cocktails? Or will there be another planet by then? – Oh, who knows? That’s a question for Jason. I hope they have cocktails. – It’s always exciting to go to work, ’cause you never know what’s
gonna happen there, right? – Yeah, absolutely. – If you could trade places with one other character on your show, who would it be and why? – One other character? I would love to play Murphy. – Because? – Well, he’s a boy, so that would be hard. That’d be a challenge. But also– – But we’re in trans now,
so Murphy could be trans. – True. I don’t know, his character’s
super cool and just layered and kind of dark and gritty, and I’d love to play him. But I couldn’t do it as
well as Richard does. – Very true. So Rolling Stone named The 100 36th of the best sci-fi shows of all time. – What? – What does that mean for you?
– Oh my goodness! I didn’t know that. – You learned something new today. – Yeah. Wow, that’s so cool. Rolling Stone Magazine? Wow. That means a lot, yeah. That’s super cool, yeah. – All right, so what else can you tell us, spoil for us, anything? I know you guys can’t talk about a lot. They keep you really tight-lipped. – They do, they do. There’s a lot, a lot, a lot
that I’m not allowed to say. I’m gonna get in trouble. I think that, yeah, Jason? – All right, we’ll do it this way. Give me one word to sum up season six of what you know so far. – Oh, goodness. Exciting? – All right, we’ll go with exciting. – I’m sorry! – We can’t wait to see
what’s so exciting about it. Thanks for talkin’ with us. – Okay, thank you.
– Have a good one. (cosmic music)